Project Management and Additional Services from Way2Pay
Way2Pay software is implemented via the Implementation Standards and Timelines with relevant KPI’s. Way2Pay offer support services around the software, focusing on the following areas;
1. Customer Service/Technical Advise, provided to Schools, Cork, Limierick and Clare ETB’s and Parent Community
- Telephone Support – 8 hours daily, 9am to 5pm, Mon to Fri via dedicated phone line.
- Online web forum and trouble ticketing service.
- On site client training – 2 hours per school included, additional training charged at €60 per hour.
- Off site training – as required, included in support contract.
Way2Pay will provide a series of stakeholders workshops to host open discussions on technical issues and inform further development.
4. Parent Pack, letters and posters, free SMS
Way2Pay services include a comprehensive parent pack to encourage buy-in and engagement.
5. Parent Presentations
Should the school require the Way2Pay team are happy to present the system to a parent community at a school event.
6. Monthly User Competitions
- Way2Pay select one user nationwide to win a €50 all for one voucher.
- This encourages parents to use Way2Pay.
7. Client Recommendation Rewards
Way2Pay reward anyone who recommends a new school €50 all for one voucher when that School open an account with Way2Pay.
8. Press and Media
Way2Pay engage local media to encourage parent awareness and buy in.
9. Feedback Forms and Online Surveys
Way2Pay value customer feedback and host an anonymous survey on their website to ensure best customer support and future product development.
10. Continued Product Development
Way2Pay consistently improve their product based on customer feedback to build the most intuitive, user friendly and comprehensive schools payment system available.